A 75-year-old man was accused of molesting a 10-year-old girl. James Pascarella immediately sent out investigators to collect evidence and interview witnesses the police neglected to speak with. Based on the statements obtained and Mr. Pascarella’s rigorous advocacy, the case against the client was dismissed.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- Man Found Not Guilty of Forcible Touching & Sex Abuse After Jury Trial
- Prominent Long Island Business Owner Charged with Grand Larceny & Failure to Pay Taxes Results in No Criminal Conviction
- Woman Charged with Felony DWI & Reckless Endangerment Acquitted After Trial