Have you or a loved one been arrested in Nassau County with a criminal offense, including DWI? It’s normal to have a number of questions:
- Will I have a permanent criminal record?
- Will I go to jail for a criminal offense or a DWI?
- Will my arrest or a conviction affect my job?
- Will I lose my driver’s license for a DWI or drug charge?
- How will a conviction affect my CDC license?
- Could I lose financial aid if I’m a student?
- Will I be placed on probation?
- What happens when I go to court?
- How long will the case last?
- How much will it cost to defend my criminal case?
Choosing the right criminal lawyer can be one of the most important decisions you ever make. As a Nassau County criminal lawyer, James Pascarella understands the stress and helplessness associated with being arrested and charged with a crime. He helps individuals deal with these and many other questions every day. He will not only take the time to answer questions and make sure you understand what to expect, he will also focus on getting you the right result. With regard to most criminal & DWI matters, the consultation is FREE.
Many criminal lawyers have a high volume of cases, and, therefore, cannot provide the individual personalized representation that your case needs and deserves. Mr. Pascarella is selective in the clients he chooses to represent, so he can devote the time and personal attention needed to not only put you more at ease, but to get you the best result. This holds true no matter how large or small the case may be. If you become a client, he will give you the same 100% attention effort, whether your criminal case is high-profile or a misdemeanor. He has a passion for what he does. Indeed, he has said that, “To be the best advocate for your clients, you must have the expertise, be considerate of their circumstances, and fight for them as you would for family.”