The client, along with others, was charged by Nassau County Police with recklessly causing an explosion inside a residence. After persistent and extensive negotiations with the Nassau DA’s office, James Pascarella caused the charges to be reduced to s sealed, non-criminal violation.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- Man Found Not Guilty of Forcible Touching & Sex Abuse After Jury Trial
- Prominent Long Island Business Owner Charged with Grand Larceny & Failure to Pay Taxes Results in No Criminal Conviction
- Woman Charged with Felony DWI & Reckless Endangerment Acquitted After Trial