A businessman and owner of a 35-unit apartment complex was charged with forcibly touching a female tenant. After a nearly two-week trial, James Pascarella’s investigation, case preparation, rigorous cross-examination and argument exposed the weaknesses in the prosecution’s case. The client was found Not Guilty on all counts.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- Man Found Not Guilty of Forcible Touching & Sex Abuse After Jury Trial
- Prominent Long Island Business Owner Charged with Grand Larceny & Failure to Pay Taxes Results in No Criminal Conviction
- Woman Charged with Felony DWI & Reckless Endangerment Acquitted After Trial