The client struggled for years with alcohol addiction and was arrested for his fourth DWI (Driving While Intoxicated). James Pascarella orchestrated the client getting into a long-term intensive rehabilitation program and, thereafter, persuaded the court that the client had turned his life around and deserved another chance. The client was sentenced to probation.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- Man Found Not Guilty of Forcible Touching & Sex Abuse After Jury Trial
- Prominent Long Island Business Owner Charged with Grand Larceny & Failure to Pay Taxes Results in No Criminal Conviction
- Woman Charged with Felony DWI & Reckless Endangerment Acquitted After Trial