During a contentious divorce, the client’s wife made false claims of assault in an effort to gain the upper hand in the divorce proceeding and have the client removed from the marital residence. After skillful cross-examination of the wife and the presentation of evidence, the case was ultimately dismissed.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- Man Found Not Guilty of Forcible Touching & Sex Abuse After Jury Trial
- Prominent Long Island Business Owner Charged with Grand Larceny & Failure to Pay Taxes Results in No Criminal Conviction
- Woman Charged with Felony DWI & Reckless Endangerment Acquitted After Trial