A Long Island woman was charged with burglary and stealing a 4,000-year-old mummy head. After months of negotiations with the District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Pascarella convinced the prosecution to dismiss the case if the client stayed out of trouble for six months.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- Man Found Not Guilty of Forcible Touching & Sex Abuse After Jury Trial
- Prominent Long Island Business Owner Charged with Grand Larceny & Failure to Pay Taxes Results in No Criminal Conviction
- Woman Charged with Felony DWI & Reckless Endangerment Acquitted After Trial