After searching for her lost dog, the client was stopped by police and arrested for DWI and other criminal offenses. After exposing inconsistencies in the police officer’s testimony through cross-examination, James Pascarella convinced the Nassau County jury that his client was Not Guilty.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- Man Found Not Guilty of Forcible Touching & Sex Abuse After Jury Trial
- Prominent Long Island Business Owner Charged with Grand Larceny & Failure to Pay Taxes Results in No Criminal Conviction
- Woman Charged with Felony DWI & Reckless Endangerment Acquitted After Trial