The client was charged with Larceny and failure to pay state income & sales tax. After reviewing thousands of documents and engaging in extensive negotiation with the prosecutor’s office, James Pascarella convinced the government that the case involved mitigating circumstances. As a result of Mr. Pascarella’s hard work and persuasive argument, the case was resolved with a non-criminal disposition.
- Attorney client charged with grand larceny and $9 million in cash & assets seized by the Attorney General
- Client Charged With B Felony & Has $9 Million Seized – Ends Up Pleading to Misdemeanor, Money & Assets Returned
- Man Found Not Guilty of Forcible Touching & Sex Abuse After Jury Trial
- Prominent Long Island Business Owner Charged with Grand Larceny & Failure to Pay Taxes Results in No Criminal Conviction
- Woman Charged with Felony DWI & Reckless Endangerment Acquitted After Trial